Whew! Well here it is, after working on it for a month and a half.
Red Alert won the voting competition, but Jazz is still going to get a special set I made up just for him. Well, that aside, I dearly hope you enjoy it!
1) I wanted to give the look of wetness to Red Alert, and a general feel of a model's intro in a magazine. I like how the reflective metals turned out overall.
2) Every model need to have a laying-down pose! The organic-looking bed is contrast to Red. I don't think that's really his own.
Huhuu, he is feeling shy. ♥
3) There isn't a sexier outfit. Or more loving one.
4) A Transformer does not have gender, of course. But you can draw them curvy-lookin' with lipstick, and that is a lot of fun. Painting the world around Red was a lot of fun too.
5) I love the Dalmatian! A tradition in US is the firehouse dog, and they're a favorite. The bothersome black cat is there to taunt him, he just fit in naturally to the image.
Sorry about the sound effects, they are just of the dog and cat voices.
6) It took a lot of thinking: what would nakedness be? Well, showing the engine/spark. Knock before you enter damn!!
7) Like I said, they don't have gender. But I guess I'm expected to choose somebody with the lipstick. I thought TFA Alert would cause too much problem of continuity. And there was not another one I could think of. So I just made it Red Alert.
I think it turned out adorable. I'm so in love these two.
8) My favorite image. The deep blues made it.
You can actually pick out some the people in the background.
9) I hate, hate gender roles, I really do.
So I would not draw this. Just Alert, confused what you want from him.
10) There's OOC...... Then, there is Shattered Glass. (｀ω´)
11) There isn't anything really fetish-y about this. I just like mouths, especially blue or gray or purple, and also doctor stuff.
12) The finale! （･∀･）
Heroic firefighters before a digital blaze. They are total badasses. I was inspired by their introduction to the show, when they team up and put out the Dinobot's accidental fire.
Wonderful! See ya later everybody, enjoy!! PS.
As a little note I'd like to mention that I made Red Alert as in-character as I knew. Don't dare make a dumb comment about how "crazy" or "uke" he is or I shoulda made him, that, it just makes me mad--- if you watched more than just Auto Berserk, or even, if you finished the whole episode, you'd know that the so-called "glitch" was actually overheating from a stray missile attack to the head. In truth Red Alert is actually a total badass just for surviving this, a missile to the head.
So no rude comments please or I will be fed up. OK? ><